1. Crossing the sea in one leap – When Hanuman, Angad, Jamwant etc. reached beach while searching for Mata Sita, the 100 yojana Big sea reduced his enthusiasm. Angad then asked all the mighty apes present there about his ability to leap. Then some monkey said that he can jump up to 30 yojana, then someone said that he can jump up to 50 yojana. (1 Yojana- 13 to 16 Kms)
Raksharaj Jamwant said that he can leap up to 90 yojana. Angad said after listening to everyone – I will jump over 100 yojans and cross the sea, but I will be able to return or not, there is doubt. Then Jamwant reminded Hanumanji of his strength and Hanumanji crossed the 100 yojana vast sea in one leap.
2. Mother Sita’s discovery – When Hanuman reached Lanka after crossing the sea, he was stopped at the gate of Lanka by a demon named Lankini. Hanumanji defeated him and entered Lanka. Hanumanji searched Mata Sita a lot, but she did not appear anywhere. Still there was no decrease in the enthusiasm of Hanumanji.
On not getting mother Sita, Hanumanji thought that if Ravana killed her, Hanumanji felt very sad, but he again got excited and he went to other places in Lanka to find Mother Sita. started doing. Hanumanji was very pleased when he saw Mother Sita in Ashoka Vatika. In this way, Hanumanji also did this difficult work very easily.
3. Slaughter of Akshaykumar and Lanka Dahan – After discovering Mother Sita, Hanumanji told her the message of Lord Shri Ram. After this, Hanumanji destroyed Ashoka Vatika. Hanuman did this because he wanted to know the power of the enemy. When Ravana’s soldiers came to capture Hanumanji, he killed them too.
When Ravana came to know about this, he first sent a demon named Jambumali to capture Hanumanji, Hanumanji killed him. Then Ravana sent his mighty son Akshaykumar, Hanumanji also killed him. After this, Hanumanji, showing his might, set fire to Lanka. Hanumanji showed the courage to go to Lanka city full of mighty demons and search Mata Sita and kill many demons and burn Lanka.
4. Converting Vibhishan in Lord Rama’s favor – According to the Shri Ramcharit Manas, when Hanumanji was searching for Mother Sita in Lanka, then he heard the name of Lord Shri Ram from someone’s mouth. Then Hanumanji took the form of a Brahmin and went to Vibhishana and asked for his introduction. After introducing himself, Vibhishan asked Hanumanji to introduce him. Then Hanumanji told him the whole truth. Vibhishan was very pleased to see Hanuman, a devotee, and asked if Sri Ram would take Vibhisan to his shelter even after being of the demon caste.
Then Hanumanji said that Lord Shri Ram loves all his servants. When Vibhishan left Ravana and came to Sri Ram’s shelter, Sugriva, Jamwant etc. said that he is Ravana’s brother. Therefore, it should not be trusted. In that case, Hanumanji supported Vibhishan. In the end, Lord Shriram killed Ravana in consultation with Vibhishan.
5. Brought Sanjivani Buti – According to Valmiki Ramayana, during the war, Indrajeet, the mighty son of Ravana, with Brahmastra killed several crores of monkey army. Lord Lakshman fainted due to the influence of Brahmastra. Then Raksharaj Jamwant told Hanumanji that you go to the Himalayan mountain soon, there you will see Rishabh and Kailash peak. A mountain of medicines will appear in between these two. You bring it. It is only by the aroma of those medicines that Lakshman and all other injured monkey army will be healthy again.
At the behest of Jamwantji, Hanumanji immediately flew away to take that mountain. Many kinds of troubles came on the way, but on the strength of his intelligence and might, Hanuman brought that mountain of medicines in time. Laxman and crores of injured monkey army were healthy again due to the aroma of medicines of that mountain
6. Slaughter of many demons – In the war, Hanuman killed many mighty demons, among them Dhumraksha, Acampan, Devantak, Trisira, Nikumbh etc. were prominent. Hanumanji and Ravana also fought fiercely. According to Ramayana, after slapping Hanumanji, Ravana trembled in the same way that the mountains start moving when an earthquake strikes. Seeing this might of Hanumanji, there was joy in all the monkey army present there.