Don’t forget to do these 18 deeds on the day of Lakshmi Pooja, Lakshmi returns from the door!
Today Lakshmi is being worshiped in every house. On the day of Lakshmi Puja, Mahalaxmi is worshiped methodically. It is believed that worshiping Goddess Lakshmi with adoration on the day of Lakshmi Puja brings happiness, peace and prosperity. Otherwise, even Laxmi, who came home, is believed to return.
- 1. Get up early in the morning on the day of Lakshmi Puja. Get up early and pray with cleanliness.
- 2. Nails should not be cut on the day of Lakshmi Puja. Also, beard or hair should not be cut.
- 3. The idols of Lord Ganesha, Lakshmi, Vishnu, Saraswati and Kali should be placed at the place of worship from left to right respectively. Then the idols of Lakshmana, Rama and Sita should be worshiped.
- 4. You should not wear leather goods when giving gifts on the day of Lakshmi Puja. Also, add sweets to the gift.
- 5. You should not clap while worshiping Lakshmi, and you should not even sing Aarti loudly.
- 6. On the day of Lakshmi Puja, one should not lie, and one should not keep garbage in the house. There should be a feeling of kindness and charity.
- 7. When worshiping Goddess Lakshmi, one should not worship Lord Vishnu without him. It is considered incomplete.
- 8. On the day of Lakshmi Puja, the worship room should be clean and all the materials should be kept together.
- 9. Mandatory lamps should be kept burning throughout the night of Lakshmi Puja.
- 10. All members of the house should worship facing north-east.
- 11. Only light the lamp in ghee during worship, the number of lamps should be 11, 21 or 51.
- 12. The worshiper should not be sitting on the idol of Ganesha and the trunk should not be turned to the right.
- 13. When worshiping Lakshmi, only red colored objects should be used as much as possible. That is, lamps, candles, flowers, etc. should be red.
- 14. When worshiping Lakshmi, one should worship Ganesha at the beginning. Ganesha should be worshiped first in any worship.
- 15. Goddess Lakshmi is considered to be peace loving, therefore there should be no quarrel between family members on that day.
- 16. In Lakshmi Puja, all the members of the house should worship Lakshmi together.
- 17. On the day of Lakshmi Puja, one should not consume fish, alcohol and smoking.
- 18. On the day of Lakshmi Puja, one should eat sattvic and vegetarian food as much as possible.