These 10 things should not be done on the day of Lakshmi Puja.
Tihar festival is celebrated on the night of Aunshi of Kartik. This year, Laxmi Puja of Tihar falls on Saturday November 14. On this day the goddess of wealth Lakshmi is worshiped. It is also believed that worshiping Goddess Lakshmi on this day will bring happiness and prosperity to the house throughout the year.
Similarly, on this day, we have to take care of some things. Let us not forget that Goddess Lakshmi is angry. What kind of work makes Lakshmi angry? Read on to find out.
1. Do not return anyone empty-handed: Do not return empty-handed to beggars or other who come to play bhailo during the festival. You must give them something.
2. Don’t sleep on the night of Lakshmi Puja: Don’t sleep on the night of Lakshmi Puja. Instead, stay awake all night and chant the mantra of Goddess Lakshmi with law and order.
3. Don’t pick flowers without bathing: Don’t pick flowers without bathing for worship. Take a bath and pick flowers for worship. Do not worship flowers that have not been picked without bathing.
4. Don’t drink alcohol: Don’t drink any kind of alcohol on the night of Lakshmi Puja.
5. Don’t fight with anyone: On the day of Lakshmi Puja, some people fight over everything. But, do not argue with anyone on the day of Lakshmi Puja. Keep calm
6. Don’t insult someone older than you: Don’t insult someone older than you on the day of Lakshmi Puja. Instead, after worshiping, visit everyone and receive blessings.
7. Do not offer stale flowers: Do not offer stale flowers to Goddess Lakshmi on the day of Lakshmi Puja. When worshiping Goddess Lakshmi, use freshly picked fresh flowers.
8. Don’t gamble: Most people gamble on the day of Lakshmi Pooja. If you want to get the grace of Goddess Lakshmi, don’t even gamble.
9. Don’t have intercourse with a woman: Don’t have intercourse with your wife or any prostitute on the night of Lakshmi Puja.
10. Don’t discriminate: Give gifts equally on the day of Lakshmi Puja. Discrimination can make Goddess Lakshmi angry.