Don’t tell these 5 dreams to anyone.
It is common for everyone to dream while sleeping. The dreams we see every day have a big impact on our lives. Most people wake up and forget the dreams they had. Therefore, they do not know the effect of what they see in their dreams on life. According to Tish Shastra, every dream has some meaning and it indicates the future of any person.
Most people wake up in the morning and share their dreams with other family members. What happens when you tell a dream like this? If you share some amazing dreams with others as soon as you wake up, you will not get the fruits of those dreams and the effect on your life will decrease. Today we are going to tell you about some of the five dreams that if you share them with other people, the effect will be less in your life.
1. If you see yourself dead: If you see yourself dead in your sleep, it can be very scary, but it is extremely auspicious. This dream means that all the problems in your life will come to an end.
2. Seeing a green garden and a tree bearing fruit: Some women worshiping the peepal. This dream means that you can have as much happiness as you want in life and in the days to come there will be financially prosperous yoga.
3. If you see a small fish: Fish is also considered a symbol of the gods. If you see a small fish cooked or eaten in a dream, it means that you will have a sudden wealth gain as well as happiness.
4. If you see a snake: Anyone who sees a snake in a dream may be scared or disgusted, but seeing a snake while sleeping like this is considered extremely auspicious. If you see a snake being chased, surrounded or bitten, know that you will gain great honor, wealth and every step of your life will be progress oriented.
5. If you see God appearing with a burning lamp: It is very auspicious to see such a dream in your sleep. If you see a lamp burning in a dream like this, you will get new opportunities in your life and if you see a deity appearing with it, you will have great success in your life and you will always be happy.