Whether it is a temple or a house, always pay attention to these 5 things when lighting a lamp, otherwise there will be a big disaster
According to Hindu rites, puja is performed in every house. Worship is a traditional rule. In the scriptures, some rules have been made while reciting Puja.
Miraculous results are obtained by following these rules. Even a person who is always praying may not know about such rules. They may not have received the fruit of worship because they did not follow the rules.
You may have lit the lamp during worship. According to Hindu rites, it is considered obligatory to light a lamp in worship. It is mentioned in the scriptures that when the lamp is lit, negative energy is destroyed and positive energy enters the house. It has been believed that the gods and goddesses will be pleased when the lamp is lit and all evil forces will be removed.
You light a lamp every day when you worship at home, but you may not know how to light a lamp. Due to which you get loss instead of getting fruit. So today we are giving you information about the things to pay attention to when lighting a lamp.
Pay attention to these things when lighting a lamp
1) When you worship in your house and light the lamp of ghee while worshiping, light it with your left hand and if you light a bright lamp, light it with your right hand. This is a very good way to light a lamp.
2) If you light a lamp, you should be careful not to use broken lamps in worship. This is considered very ominous. If you light a broken lamp, the consequences can be devastating.
3) When you light a lamp in your house, you should always place the lamp in front of the idol of God. Don’t forget to light the lamp here and there, it is considered ominous.
4) If you are doing puja in your house, do not let the lamp go out until the puja is completed. It is considered inauspicious.
5) If you light a ghee lamp, use white cotton in it and if you light an oil lamp, turn the lamp red. It is considered very auspicious.