Never touch these 6 things found on the way.
As we walk along the road we see or encounter various things that may be unclean. It is better for us to avoid such unholy things. According to the scriptures, we must avoid such unholy things. If you touch such things while walking on the road, you have to do other work only by taking a bath.
1) Hair: If you see a bundle of hair while walking on the road, walk away. According to the scriptures, hair falling from the head is also considered unholy.
2) Things of Tantra Mantra: Tantra Mantra is used to ward off evil eye. It also uses a lot of things and eventually these things are thrown on the road or at the crossroads. Such as chilli-lemon, egg, bean, vermilion etc. If you see such things, you should walk on the road and survive.
3) Dirty clothes: If you see dirty clothes on the road, you should avoid it. Touching such clothes can make us unclean.
4) Ashes: Sometimes you can find ashes while walking on the road, but you have to avoid them. This ash can also be of any sorcery action so it is better to walk away from it.
5) Dead animals: Even if you see a dead animal or its parts on the road, you have to walk alive. Touching a dead animal can cause guilt, so if you touch it by mistake, you should take a bath.
6) Bathing water: In urban areas people bathe in the bathroom but in the village people bathe outside the house near the fountain, well. Its water is flowing on the road. If such water is flowing on the road while walking on the road, it should be avoided.