People believe that the month, date, time or moment of birth affects a person’s life. At the same time, the day also has an effect on life and personality. Astrology is the most important science of human life. It not only tells the past, present and future, but also studies all aspects of man. It is this science that determines a person’s quality and disposition on the basis of his birth. Similarly, Indian astrologer Mrs. Jyotima Sharma has described the following qualities of people born on Saturday:
- – People born on Saturday tend to be very serious and responsible.
- – You are very talented, intelligent and business minded. In other words, you are perfect in everything.
- – You like high class items. From the clothes you wear to the shoes you wear reflect your high class personality.
- – You may have a clear mind, but sometimes you are criticized as an outspoken speaker.
- – Any relationship is very important for you and you are ready to do anything for your friends.
- – You have money but you don’t spend money fast.
- – You are interested in music and sports.
- – If you get angry and get up badly, you can’t tolerate wrong things.
- – You are stubborn and think that you should be as you say.
- – You want to hurt anyone.
Also read: Why is Tuesday special in Hinduism ?According to Hinduism, worship of Lord Ganesha is performed on Tuesdays. On this day Kali Mata, Durga Mata and Hanuman are also worshiped. Do not eat breakfast while fasting on this day and do not add salt to your evening meal. The fast of Tuesday is considered to be the best for attaining all kinds of happiness, alleviating blood disorders, suppressing enemies, protecting health and having a son. It is considered good to start this fast from the first Tuesday of Shukla Paksha. It is customary to observe this fast for at least 21 Tuesdays, but it is better to observe it for the rest of one’s life.
If you have to eat wheat and sugarcane during the fast on Tuesday, you have to wear red clothes. The unlucky fruit of Mars is also calmed by the fast of Tuesday. While worshiping Lord Ganesha on Tuesday, one should chant the mantra ‘Om Bhoomaya Namah’. Red flowers, fruits, copper, coconut, etc. should be donated during worship. In addition, Tuesday is considered the best day to worship Hanuman ji. Hanuman is actually the god of evil. Hanuman is called ‘Sarvagrahavinashine’ and ‘Rakshovidyavanshakarkaye’. Hanuman is said to be the strongest of all the planets in religious and mythological stories.
Hanuman is considered to be the deity of a steady heart. Hanuman is also known as a yogi or a sadhu who has remained unmarried all his life and has attained Brahmacharya. In the fasting story of Tuesday, it is mentioned in the religious story that a Brahmin got a son named ‘Mangal’ because he worshiped Hanuman.