Scientists have been saying that the problem of forgetting so much is the lack of certain nutrients. We are giving some information about this.
- Cinnamon, chili tea, coffee and turmeric: Various scientific tests have confirmed that regular consumption of turmeric, tea, coffee, cinnamon and chilli also helps in increasing the capacity of the brain.
- Walnut: Consumption of walnut every day increases memory. In walnut, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fibber, antioxidants and other essential elements are found.
- Strawberries: It is rich in antioxidants which prevent the degeneration of brain cells.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, fats, calcium and phosphorus. It also benefits the beneficial bacteria in the body and helps to destroy the harmful bacteria. Yogurt contains amino A-seeds which help in reducing mental stress and enhancing memory.
- Tomato: Tomato contains protein, vitamins, and various salts. It is low in carbohydrates. The lycopene in goulash protects free radicals in the body and prevents the degeneration of brain cells.
- Basil: The use of basil leaves as a spice is very beneficial. People with fast forgetfulness benefit from eating basil leaves every day.
- Cardamom: As it contains a lot of protein and fibre, its consumption is also beneficial for brain health.
- Nutmeg: Consumption of nutmeg not only protects the body from cold but also helps in keeping the brain healthy and enhances memory.