Do these 9 things at the right time to grow the height of your child.
Various studies have shown that the problem of obesity has recently increased due to unhealthy eating habits.
Most of us have been using jung food for convenience, whether we are visiting a guest or welcoming a guest. Children who are accustomed to eating junk food do not like to eat essential food like pulses, rice, vegetables, fruits.
So many children nowadays eat packaged junk food. But because the food in the packet is not well-nourished, babies can become overweight.
According to the standards set by the World Health Organization, the average baby is 45 to 50 centimeters long at birth. The height of the child should increase up to 25 cm within a year.
It should grow 12 cm in 2 years and 7 to 9 cm every year for the next 3 years. Otherwise, if the height does not increase according to the age, there may be dwarfness.
The main reason for being a dwarf n is to be very interested in eating junk food. The main responsibility for solving this type of problem lies with the parents.
Apart from the parents, the school is also responsible for this. In some places, junk food is also found in large quantities in relief materials distributed in times of disaster. Ways to know how to reduce puberty
1. Regular pregnancy tests should be done from the time of pregnancy to prevent the birth of your child.
2. Take iron and calcium tablets during pregnancy as advised by your doctor.
3. Eat more nutritious food than other times while pregnant. Yellow fruits, fish, meat and vegetables should be consumed every day.
4. Do not do anything that will cause stress to the mother during pregnancy.
5. Do not fight, beat or make pregnant women cry.
6. All vaccinations given after the birth of the baby should be given at the time according to the vaccination schedule.
7. Proper care of the baby after birth. Only breastfeed for at least 6 months.
8. Use millet, sorghum, wheat or rice in the food, compulsory feeding of broth or lentils, green vegetables, ripe fruits and plenty of water.
9. Eat milk and fish at least twice a year. Get in the habit of eating corn, soybean, gram, chickpeas and other ingredients in lunch.