On Monday (today) the god Aradhyadeva Mahadev is also worshiped. Unmarried women worship Lord Shiva with the wish of a worthy bridegroom and longevity of their husbands. It is believed that wearing white clothes on this day and donating white items will bring special fruits. Similarly, it is believed that Lord Shiva is pleased by worshiping Shiva Stotra, Rudraksha and Bel Pattra on Mondays. Similarly, it is believed that doing the following five things with reverence will fulfil one’s aspirations.
- 1. Monday is considered to be the day of Lord Shiva i.e. the day of the moon. It is believed that getting up early in the morning on this day and seeing Lord Shiva and reciting Shiva Chalisa or Shivashtak will please Lord Shiva and solve the problem.
- 2. There is a religious belief that offering Rudraksha to Lord Shiva by meditating on Gauri-Shankar on Monday morning to solve the ups and downs or problems in the married life will fulfil one’s heart’s desire.
- 3. In the same way, worshiping Shivalinga by making a commentary of white sandalwood on Belpatra on Monday morning is also successful.
- 4. On Monday, you have to go to the Shiva temple where you can get milk and offer milk to the Shivling. It is believed that chanting the mantra ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ with full reverence by scattering the milk in the place where you do your business by renting copper is believed to increase your business.
- 5. Go to a Shiva temple and chant the mantra ‘Om Namo Dhandaya Swaha’ 11 times with a garland of Rudraksha. There is a religious belief that chanting this mantra will bring wealth.
Don’t do these mistakes while doing Pooja.Many times we do pooja every day, but we don’t get the fruits. This is due to the small mistakes we make in worship. The Hindu scriptures tell us what to do when we worship and what to pay attention to. In the Varaha Purana, Lord Varaha tells about the forbidden acts during worship. In this Purana, Lord Varaha has told about some of the works associated with worship.
- 1. Don’t worship with money which came from bad deeds . This is considered a crime.
- 2. Blue or black clothes should not be worn during worship.
- 3. After touching a corpse, one should not worship without taking a bath.
- 4. Worship should not be done without taking a bath after physical relation . This is considered a crime.
- 5. Worshiping God in anger does not bear fruit.
- 6. Touching or worshiping an idol or picture of God in the dark is considered a crime.
- 7. Bhavan does not accept worship without the sound of bells or conch shells.
- 8. Worship without rinsing or drinking water after eating something does not yield fruit.